Welcome to Our Concierge Medical Practice
What is personalized medicine?
Why are you converting your practice to concierge medicine?
Unfortunately, the healthcare environment has made it almost unsustainable to practice as an independent primary care physician due to the mandated constraints placed on doctors. Continuity of care, coordination between the various health systems, and personalized communication have been made much more
Converting our practice to a concierge medicine model will allow us to offer longer appointment times, a holistic, proactive, engaged approach to enhanced healthcare.
Some of the Benefits You Will Receive
- A strong focus on proactive preventive medicine and wellness, including reversal of chronic disease and removing medicines when safe
- Advanced intensive monitoring for chronic diseases including hypertension and diabetes
- Longer and unhurried medical visits scheduled for 30 minutes instead of the standard 10-15 minutes
- In-depth annual evaluations with a comprehensive physical examination scheduled for 60 minutes instead of the standard 15-30 minutes to fully optimize your individual preventive care plan
- Little or no waiting to be seen, whether in the office or virtually
- Same day appointments for acute issues
- Inpatient care at Missouri Baptist Medical Center and collaboration of care if hospitalized at another site
- Medically supervised weight loss utilizing the latest scientific advances
- Monthly seminars and educational opportunities
The care we offer greatly benefits patients at every age, and every stage of health.
- If you’re busy with limited time when an acute need arises – you’ll be able to see us that same day.
- If you’re traveling and have a health issue – you’ll know we are always just a phone call away.
- If you’re enjoying an active lifestyle – you’ll have a partner in prevention to sustain your best health.
- If you recognize that health is unpredictable – you’ll have peace of mind when you are ill because the doctor who knows you best is available.